Thursday, March 19, 2009

YOU KNOW, WHATEVER

SERIOUSLY, WHO CARES THAT I HAVE A 600 WORD OPINION PIECE DUE TOMORROW

because anyway actually none of my class have done it really
today in class we were all like "aaah I don't know what to write I HAVEN'T WRITTEN ANYTHING" aaaand that was basically the whole class. So at least I'm not alone. I HAVE WRITTEN A SMALL PARAGRAPH THOUGH. Okay so 600 words= not much but THIS IS BIZARRELY DIFFICULT TO WRITE ABOUT even though everyone else has different subjects... it's just odd. Anyway I'mma try slowly pan it out, once I get going it will hopefully turn in to an incoherent mess of angry opinionated ramblings and I can say "it's just a draft copy!!!"

ALSO ON TUESDAY I HAVE A TRIGONOMETRY INTERNAL AND I FEEL OKAY ABOUT THAT, only problem is, that if you get you know one or more questions wrong (is it one question? or two? idk) THEN YOU FAIL WOAH and I'm worried because trig is one of those suspiciously easy things, however I have gotten one or two questions wrong and I am TERRIFIED THAT WILL HAPPEN AAAAAH AAAAAH
anyway after tuesday it will be all good. Because it will.
And despite the writing thing I am looking forward to tomorrow. Hoorah etc

No comments: