Monday, March 9, 2009

Il est froid.

You guys
it is
SO-
SO COLD.
It's... the ninth day in to autumn? And it's this cold?
CURSE YOU AUCKLAND WEATHER
curse you weather in general
I hate winter so much
the upside is storms but we don't have enough of those
the minus one thousand degrees? No.
NO. Nononononononononono
I will rock backwards and forth surrounded by sleeping bags, blankets, tissues and hot chocolate for the duration of winter.
Well I'd like to.
Today was weird, going home an old person had gone the wrong way down a road and the car was just there, and they were just staring ahead, and someone fainted or something in assembly? Which was weird because it was like "BODY GOING DOWN" creepy deathlikeness
anyway it was all rather weird
Anyway it's SO COLD
I am really annoyed about that.
Be warmer tomorrow please or I will be having serious issues.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ah. It's spring here in the States.

I feel your pain, though. I never complain, no matter how hot the weather gets. But when it starts getting cold, I begin to feel all lonely and stuff.