Saturday, March 14, 2009

Best. T-shirt. Ever.

Hear ye, hear ye, ye olde towne crier proclaimed sucky by all
okay I'm sorry I don't know what that was about, and nevermind it's most likely inaccurate.
Extra News: I can say the alphabet backwards. I know you can cheat on the compucom but: zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba
I think that's right.
Oh yeah and also: I was mistaken for a guy for the fourth time. AHAHAHAHAHA.
ANYWAY!!!!!
So something cool: I got a moccachino, spelling? and it was super nice! and then I got home and my dad had gotten me one because I had been asking for one all day. So now I'm quite hyper.!!!! ANYWAY ANYWAY so I went to jay jays right, okay, and there was this t shirt there, and it had comic book guy on it and it said worst t shirt ever. Now this would have been the best t shirt ever had it not been for the fact that it was overshadowed by A WHOLE BUNCH OF MOTHERFLIPPIN FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS T SHIRTS.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SO SO SO, there was the blue eat sleep folk one with both of them on it, a white one with them as seen on the cover of the dvd (all disproportionate heads and whatnot) and the simple grey fotc one with the guitar with angel wings. I GOT THAT ONE
IT WAS TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS AND IT'S SO NICE
AAAAAAAAAAAAH WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AND EVEN MORE AWESOME
So I have been totally wanting skinny jeans that are colourful, okay well I wanted lime green ones the most because LIME GREEN is basically my favourite colour, and also DOMINIC HOWARD
they didn't have any green ones sadly, BUT I had secondly wanted red ones (and no Alice I am NOT copying you with the coloured skinny jeans thing, remember DOMINIC HOWARD)
ANYWAY I GOT RED SKINNY JEANS AND THEY ARE SO AMAZING WOWW WOWOWOWOWOWHWOOOOOOOO
ALSO THEY ARE STILL DOM HOWARD, (SERIOUSLY THEY ARE THE SAME STYLE AND ALL, WHEOEEOEO) ALSO, BEING RED IS COOL BECAUSE THAT SEEMS TO BE MATTHEW BELLAMY'S FAVOURITE COLOUR, TRIPLE BONUS SCORE!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL
ANYWAY I NOW HAVE AN OUTFIT FOR THE KILLERS (ALICE GOES ewww how UNFASHIONABLE where are your HIGH WAISTED SHORTS AND WAYFARERS BITCH, t shirt and jeans wtf? hahahah) just kidding ALICE JUST KIDDING seriously though, this is the perfect CONCERT-GOERS OUTFIT BECAUSE IT'S THE BEST T SHIRT EVER COMBINED WITH AWESOME JEANS


WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EDIT: HERE ARE EXAMPLEOS OF LIME GREEN JEANS

whoo

2 comments:

alice said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
ohhdude i adore you

you are SO good at being me,
and serious kudos for the high waisted shorts and wayfarer reference, very nice

ima be calling you tonight

you got FOTC t shirt
and red jeans WOOO
happygoluckytime

Kate said...

heheheheheee yay whooo exciting!!!!!
oooh yay yes calling please that would be cooliesness
oooh have you seen new msn it's cool but weird and I think I prefer the old one just a tad more but whatevers