Wednesday, March 18, 2009

THERE'S NO EMOTICON FOR WHAT I'M FEELING

Number of times that dude said "oh my word":235987236987236598732478 times

OH HEY, TENNIS WAS LAME because I didn't do anything because I'm not really sure why but I couldn't play doubles with anyone. FAIL
anyway lol languageperfect IT IS MY GOAL TO GET TOP SCORE FOR BOTH SPANISH AND FRENCH
and hey guess what I have
for french I hadn't done any since this day and I was like, "okay starts playing" and then I saw that the top score was 199 and was like OKAY FINE I'M GETTING HIGHEST SCORE
so now my score is 255 or something
and for Spanish it's 55 because like no one has played on that one lol
good times

ooh, SCANDAL IN THE FOTC COMM
so Alice you know how I was telling you about how it's all like ~*~falling apart~*~ well someone posted a fandom secret and although it didn't specify who or what it was about, I INSTANTLY KNEW IT WAS ABOUT EDIBLESTARS snarking badfic. It's the first secret too so go to http://community.livejournal.com/fandomsecrets
AND YOU WILL SEE IT RIGHT THERE AND AND THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING. =|

Okay so you know how I said I'm not going on the internet, well that was to make me only go on the internet when I had done my homework. Ok so I haven't done my homework but I AM WAITING FOR DINNER AND I'M REALLY HUNGRY
hmmm I should probably start on that opinion piece. Hmm that's a dilemma
DILEMMA OKAY
shush at least I went on languageperfect to study for ~*~francais~*~
yeah that's all, I thought I would tell you what a noob I am and also lol do balls actually target faces or something because I keep getting hit on the head/face by them. =|

No comments: