Thursday, March 5, 2009

Buhh???

Okay things to do before Going to bed tonight (at like 10.30 or something please do not want 11.30)
Finish that stupid fall out boy game- oh hey I finished it!! ahaha it's like the stupidest best game ever. Everyone died except Joe, WHOOHOO
Write down a general idea of that idea I had (seriously you have to do these things properly or you look at them the next day and go "buhh? buuuuhhhhhh??? what does this even mean?" and you don't even think it's a good idea any more and think it's lame and ignore it. Inspirational stuff always comes at the worst time. Amirite
finish writing poem- WHAT THIS IS SO DIFFICULT it's due in tomorrow and it will be assessed for ~*~credits~*~
it's IMPOSSIBLE
aaaaaaaaaaah!!!
aaaaaaaaaaah!!!
aaaaaaaaaaah!!!

swimming ruins stuff!!!! because it takes out about an hour and a half of your time and afterwards you is mucho tired.
and it's all stormy and rainy and if I hadn't taken my phone to swimming (I never do)then my dad would have forgotten to have picked me up. Ahahahaah oh dear
yeah I had other stuff to talk about but that is all for now because I have to do those writing things- problematic!!
and also a rad song is Map of your Head and oh it happens to be by Muse. I KNOW I KNOW shut up, but it is seriously epic because it's all acoustic and dinky? but not dinky? and he makes these swallowing sounds and it's totally great.
Also my computer wants me to restart because of virus thingies. Okay
That is all good day

EXCITING STATUS UPDATE: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

2 comments:

Sarah said...

There's a FallOut Boy game? What the hell?

Also you gots a lastfm widget.

Dancedance.

Kate said...

haha yes, it's completely silly. You live on mcnuggets and get attacked by surfer zombies and Perez Hilton.

Yes indeed, I should probably listen to something on itunes to ~*~update~*~ the widget. Very important. XD