Friday, March 13, 2009

Longest. Week. Ever.

SO LONG
MY GOD
This week has been agonisingly slow. Usually I'm all "hey let's not want every week to be over really fast or else the year will be over really fast" but this week? dragged onnnnnnn and onnnnnnnn and I just wanted it to end. Also it's weird how people can think things go at different speeds. Wow I can't type today, I typed about five words in a row completely munted. hahahah.
But yeah, I have a cold (whoop-dee-doo) which is probably most likely to blame. For the slowness that is. I mean it was FREEZING. The weather is actually completely messed up right now, one second it's burning hot and sunny, then stormy and overcast and cold, then pouring with rain! then sunny and hot! then overcast and SUPER WINDY
I think there's seriously something wrong with this place. Hahahah.
Anyway it's Friday now, yay. So it's been a pretty sucky week, probably to do with today being Friday 13th.. 14 15 usually I don't care about that, such as in year five when we went to Kelley Tarlton's to stay the night and everyone was like "ooh don't go near the eels they climb out!!!" and we were next to the eels and it was SO AWESOME. Seriously, it would have been EPIC to be able to sleep under the sharks (DUDE) but we couldn't, anyway I had a lot of fun chatting with this adorable eel.
~*~memories~*~~!!!!! seriously it was so cute especially when it opened its mouth, wow I seem to have extremely vivid memories of that night. I mean, seriously vivid. It's pretty great. ANYWAY.
So yeah, it was suckymoto.
But we were watching Rove and Rhys Darby was on it (whoo!) and that was cool and they said super massive black hole and I went WOAH MUSE hello and it was weird because they weren't talking about Muse but it was definitely from Muse.
...
Also there was a lulzy fandom secret that was like "I'm in a band, there is some fanfiction about me and another guy, the secret is we don't find it weird, we like it and sometimes act it out"
and it was pretty hilarious, mainly because it just was, and although it was most likely fake I found it amusing that lots of people accused them of being Panic at the Disco. hahahahaha
Good times.
Well yeah.
My cat likes to try and sit on my laptop. Annoying. Hahah.
Okay I guess that's all. Also I had another band dream! It was considerably better than the others because people PLAYED SONGS and it didn't fail. Although it was on a rather small scale but that's still cool. Also I'm not sure who it was for, however: I think at one stage, Nightwish were playing and Matthew Bellamy was standing in the crowd playing the keyboard. Uh, yeah. Also I dreamed about fandom secrets made about Pete Wentz and Joe Trohman. Seriously I don't know. Although Methinks Muse probably did play in that particular Dream. Also I had this weird image of the junior school at my school, only different. For the fandom secrets part. OKAY OKAY sorry for talking about my dreams, that's always a useless thing to do but still. Hahahah

Okayyyyyy well I guess that's all I have to say for now, au revoir
also One Day I will upload all the songs of the now that I haven't done. Yeah.

No comments: