Thursday, March 26, 2009

GUESS WHAT

IT'S ACTUALLY: Ye olde town crier proclaimed crappy by all!

TODAY...well.
I mean it sucked and was also cool.
I'm not going to go into details about the sucky thing. (I forgot a neccessary item... neccessary for... getting merit. and...swimming.)

BUT I'M NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT THAT.
Suppressing rage... repressing...suppressing...pushing deep deep down... it's not there, ignoring! La la laa~~~ I am happy and content.

I got home at 6 today. Yeah. I didn't have anything to eat until 3.40, on the way home (which took about an hour) my dad went to the shop for the dinners and bought a bag of chocolate fish and some LEMONADE QUENCHER hahaha I hate the word quencher. I think I dislike words that start with Q. Anyway that was some really good lemonade. It was ICY COLD AND THIRST QUENCHING! hahaha man quench is such a SILLY word. So yeah. I have discovered the joys of drinking stuff out of cartons! IT'S SO EASY! Man. Good times. Tomorrow is Friday did you know?

I am sad! First I had four followers, then one stopped following. Then I got another follower, and then another stopped following and seems to have baleeted their account and blog! I am sad. That is saddening! I liked their blog and didn't get to read their last posts. THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS, PEOPLE POST OKAY I'M LEAVING blogs and leave and I ALWAYS MISS THEM. Damn time differences.
Hurm.

I need to make more specific labels, like cheese, and stupidity. okay they are still fairly vague. I added another one.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Don't be sad, blahg friend!!!
I change mah URL-thingy, and have yet to fix my following thingy back.

moleskine-dreams.blogspot.com

...unless you're not talking about me. WHICH WOULD BE TRAGIC. AAAH.

too.much.tea. and i blog too much.

-refollows-

Kate said...

Hahaha no it was you! Yay, I am glad. XD