Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh hey I had a witty title that was actually some song lyrics but I don't remember now.

SO GUYS I AM TOTALLY NOT GOING TO GO ON THE INTERNET FOR THIS WHOLE WEEK.
=|
...
STOP LAUGHING, I'M SERIOUS =|
STOP IT



So um that's my goal, to go on as little as possible, put it SECONDARY!!! So far that's not working (STOP LAUGHING) but I have an excuse: I had to get radiohead songs. SO THERE, LOOK AT MY LAST FM THING IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME =|
basically yeah
I'll let you know how that goes
also, yay youtube sound is working again. Alice, Hurricane is indeed a pretty cool song and so is that Django James dude. Hahahah.
Um yeah I think that's all. Good day.
OH BY THE WAY those ads for that woo me site are SO FUNNY lols random synchronised dancing whoo!!!
Karma Police is an awesome song! As such, it is the SONG OF THE DAY. And I will post more songs. In fact I'll look at doing that right now for all you fascinated people.

No comments: