Friday, March 20, 2009

Small Chiseled Man

This place should have a better search engine. Such as letting you find people by age, and multiple interests and whatnot. YA KNOW? It seems hard to find random people here. That are your age. Hahaha

By the way, today kind of sucked a fair amount.
I got a lot more of that piece finished! Le prof a dit (is that right? no I don't think so... du or something? maybe it's le prof a du. AAH whatevs) that we could have until Saturday at midnight. Hahahah. Whoo I guess I have to do that then. Also probably going to Lucy's on Saturday. Whoo?
Man this is a semi-busy time, is it nearly holidays yet? Answer: not quite!
I shouldn't want it to be the holidays though. That's bad, apparently. Also... woah distracted by a cool music video. Evolution by Pearl Jam. It's cool, it's all cartoony. Yeah anyway also I don't want it to go fast.

Woah this is a cool music vid, it seems like the sort of thing Tash would like. Lols. (yeah it's violent and historical and anime-ish)
Well whatever! Can I have lots of money so I don't have to go to school please. I have this super dream of this awesome form of Home Schooling But Not Really, but I wont go there right now because it's 11.00 and I am really quite tired and always stay up late on- WHOAH HEY FLYING CAR GUYS it FLIES. OH PFTTT okay FINE it's not a flying car it's a ~*~roadable aircraft~*~ OH DEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THE NEWS JUST FAILED
OHHHHHHHH CRINGE CRINGE THAT WAS AWFUL
cut to thing about flight of the conchords, and on One news they spelt Jemaine's name wrong. HAHAHAHAH IT WAS MORE EPIC FAIL

Okay anyway yeah, I always stay up late on Friday, however! I feel tired and it's 11.00 and usually I'm tired but I go to bed at 11.30 and am different tired. ANYWAY. sleep in whoo!!!!

Kate Mc: Bringing you news updates round the clock, so you don't have to experience the awfulness!

Kay that's all.

Also: WHY must everyone EVER use business time when talking about fotc? GOD, IT'S LAME ARSE.
I laugh at new zealand jumping on the fotc bandwagon. (okay shut up, I definitely didn't get in to them in like ~*~1993~*~, I was friggen born then) BUT I am NOT A BANDWAGON JUMPER AND SO I LAUGH AT TVNZ. I LAUGH AT YOU. Also, it's more lulzy because, tvnz rejected them, and now it's them who are jumping on the bandwagon, in other words basically ALL THE SIX TV CHANNELS!!! hahaha lol I kid, I kid. But you know you are a true fan when you read fanfiction about them. Not that I do that. (COME ON YOU GUYS IT'S PRACTICALLY CANON)

2 comments:

winnie said...

fotc?

is that flight of the conchords o.o

Kate said...

hahaha yep.