Saturday, March 7, 2009

THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY HOUSE

No seriously, I just went to go and have a shower and I found this thing on the wall in there. It looked like a black worm, basically, or a lumpy sort of fungus, anyway I left feeling relatively freaked out and came back and it was MOVING VERY SLIGHTLY
IT IS ALIVE
So no shower for me, which is annoying as I need to wash my hair so I just put my head in the sink and poured water over my head.
...................
Seriously.
What is WRONG with this place
Can't we win the lotto or something
one day the bathroom is probably going to fall to bits
SIGH!!!!
Anyway that's all really

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This made me laugh. Although, if I would've seen that thing, I probably would've screamed.

I once found a spiky peapod on the side of my house. I touched it, and it moooooooved.

After that, I stopped touching suspicious objects.