Friday, March 6, 2009

I cannot think of a title HELP

The other day I had a dream where Muse "played" at my school in the hall. But they just stood there with guitar hero guitars and everyone in the very tiny crowd had one too. And I was teleported away and had to run back, while a man discussed Childrens Day as I ran across a field and how it's not very good because the kids who get abused are going to get abused anyway.
FUN FACT the day was actually childrens day and I was sleeping in the lounge because there were two spiders in my room (shut up) and it was the morning and ma had turned on the radio and I went back to sleep and had the dream and the radio was IN MY DREAM
anyway that was a non amusing fact of the day
So it seems whenever I have dreams about bands playing, they all suck/something goes wrong? hahahah I want another band dream to see if this trend continues. Also it would appear I am going to see the killers, hoorah hooray!

Hey guys it's Friday
this means that nothing at all will happen! Whoohoo I love it when that happens
And also it sucks because I want to talk about that band that I like but I am sure no one really cares about how much I like the band because I talk about it too much right now
also- today was the opening of the ~*~graphic novel~*~ section in the library (man I forgot the in the library bit and realised that was very unspecific and rude to the confused readers of which there are very many) it was very exciting. the writing thing was not such a big deal because we get to edit them and whatnot on Monday so that's okay?
Today I had a cookie from the tuck shop and it was NOT AS GOOD as the cookie that Lucy had had on Wednesday. I was upset
And yay I have very little homework this weekend which is good because lots of homework on the weekend is unpleasant.
okay... I should go to bed soon. Good day. Or night.

Heyy also at some point I am going to watch Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai because some people on fs were like THIS IS TERRIFYINGLY SCARY so now I want to watch it despite hating terrifying scary stuff and finding it difficult to watch Blink, I mean srsly what
but not right now because it's night time lol and I want to go to sleep
GOODBYE

2 comments:

winnie said...

you are SO OBSESSED with muse hahahaha =P

not that I blame you they're awesome, but starting to have dreams about them.. yes...

Kate said...

hahaha, well I did have a dream about fall out boy as well and I wasn't obsessed with them... and that dream concert sucked as well. But at least they actually played songs, in vector arena... XD