Monday, March 2, 2009

LET THE FOOLS HAVE THEIR TAR-TAR SAUCE

Doo-dee d000
so yes I am quite indeed a Libra type person
indecisive and always changing opinion
ahahah
anyway we had a duathlon type thingy today. It actually wasn't that bad but for some reason I sucked at swimming despite usually being quite good at it.
I was in a bad mood in the morning, and then I had iced coffee at lunch and it was delicious I haven't had it in so long.
Anyway now it's 5.40 and I've just been on the interwebs. WHOO
so I need to eat my lunch, I didn't get to have any but I don't really feel like it but I need to anyway so there.
I got a bit of sunburn of course, I can not go out in to the sun without getting sunburnt seriously.
Last night I was loading a whole bunch of tabs and I have them all open now and want to try them ahahahaha.
Basically homework is lame.
What is this crappery?
AAAAAAAAAAH holy crap I just looked out the window and saw a person peering through the blinds of the house next door. They weren't looking this way but for some reason it freaked me out. Ahahahaah! They were like right up against the window like "WHAT IS THIS HELLOO"
I... don't know. Really.
Also DID YOU KNOW I really am still obsessed with Muse
Did you know
yeah probably
THERE IS A LOT OF STRANGE HOSTILITY IN THE FOTC COMMS OVER AT LIVEJOURNAL.
Ediblestars gotted a new journal.
'Tis strange, indeed.
yeaaaaaaah I am getting off the internet soon. >=[
there was a quote about 64 slices of american cheese, and I cannot remember the next bit. This distresses me far more than it should.
You know what the HELL
So now I'm going to eat my lunch- hey my brother is at camp and I am the only person at home for basically the whole night... whoohoo. More excuses for me to procrastinate, BUT I MUSN'T
wait. what?
musn't? come to think of it that does look strange. mustn't. yeah... I dunno there. How odd!
BASICALLY SOME STUFF IS SUCKY, SOME STUFF IS NOT
And I have not written a song of the now for a while. I will do that at some stage.
(also the other day I played the sims and looked through the photos of one particular family, I felt ashamed because I COMPLETELY forgot about one of their kids. Anyway it was totally cute, GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES)
pfffffffft lamefaces. New fotc episode out tomorrow, hmm I wonder what it will be like.
AU REVOIR GOING TO DO NON-INTERNET RELATED STUFF NOW
apart from looking for more tabs

ALSO WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE SUDDENLY ABRUPTLY CHANGING STUFF AND MAKING PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE ANGRY AND HATEFUL AT THE WORLD
WHAT

ALSO I am so so tired right now

Also "He took his lover’s mouth in a long, slow kiss he knew neither one of them would forget even though they were destined to never speak of what had happened between them on this chilly night in New York again."

Also WHAT

No comments: