Saturday, March 14, 2009

Am I freaking you out, Bret? Is this a freaky dream?

I HAD A FREAKY DREAM. =[
Seriously it was awful
it started off with some random bits that I don't remember, anyway that's irrelevant. THE point is, we were driving in the car, and we got home and I was annoyed at my dad for some reason so I didn't let him in the house. Anyway he left, and I thought he was going to go through the windows, and I quickly went to shut the windows. Also I wondered why they were open in the first place, if you leave you are going to shut the windows! Anyway after doing that, I saw hamish outside and then I looked over to the grass and saw THIS RANDOM DUDE WITH SPIKY BLONDE HAIR WITH PINK TIPS AND IT WAS SO SO SCARY and I ran and hid under the couch because the curtains were closed over there so they wouldn't be able to see me hiding under the couch. And then my dad was sitting in the car and I got him to come inside and we all went inside, and he wasn't there any more and I went in to my room and my bed had been moved and my duvet kicked off and then I looked at the bunk bed and a bed had been MADE THERE. And then for some reason we were in the main bedroom and there was someone sleeping in there and we thought it was my mum but she was doing something random out in the kitchen
ANYWAY it was really scary and then after that I think I dreamed about the sims.
!!!!!

No comments: