Wednesday, March 25, 2009

buhhhhhhhhhhhhh

guhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have been tired all day
and it was a perfectly fine day until now, I am in a bad mood now. Why? Just because I am.
Lame stuff:
Tomorrow is duathlon
tomorrow is piano
tomorrow is mufti and I will have to lug around my laptop
tomorrow I have homework due at least it is not much

at least I don't have writing tomorrow I don't think I could be bothered
anyway
so we went on a ~*~retreat~*~ thing
it was alright
I mean we did random group stuff and that was kind of mediocre and boringish
and they put all the food on the tables (yeah fantastic idea shared lunch not)
and when it was finally lunch I got like... a wafer, a chocolate fish, some piece of chocolate and two biscuits? the table was seriously decimated though. I wanted a sausage roll. Why were there no dinky sandwiches? I could have gone for some of them. So because I didn't really have anything to eat I ate the packet of starburst fruit lollies because I had anticipated not really getting anything to eat. Yay whoo me. I could always have brought a sandwich instead but you know whatever.

Random stuff: Today I heard Muse on the radio for the second time? But. The first time, I heard it for a second, it was you know a sort of intro for a person so it was like a few seconds before fading out. It was Starlight. And today it was for that 28th March lights out thing and it was in the background and it was Starlight. Hahaha lol singles
also I had a really cool yet kinda freaky dream (am I freaking you out Bret? Is this a freaky dream?)
WHAT'S THIS I HEAR ABOUT A FOTC MOVIE
WHAT
NO
ALSO FOTC SEASON TWO IS OFFICIALLY OVER IN ~*~THE STATES~*~
that's sad.
Anyway my dream.
Yeah another dream post stfu.
So I was out in my backyard with lots of random people and it was... well, I do believe the correct word is twilight. Shudder. Something like that. Anyway it was fairly light but definitely dim. Anyway, I looked to the right and saw a planet. So you know those pictures, where there are really close up images of planets? Here's a picture.


pretty! So it was like that. But you could sort of see it a lot clearer. Anyway, I believe that planet was the blue one with the spot on it. Is that Neptune? I'm not sure. So that was there. But then someone was like look! And I looked over my house and there was a MASSIVE planet. You could see the whole thing, anyway it was huge. I don't think it was any particular planet though. Then we looked back over by Neptune and in the distance you could see all the other planets. I think saturn had a whole bunch of little mini discs floating around it. No not like the actual rings but little circles... I don't know. And Pluto seemed to be a bright blue star. Then I looked over way to the left and there were all these stars, and they were sort of super pretty. And purplish. And I think I wanted to say this to my ma but maybe I did and maybe I didn't, I don't remember but it reminded me of a Muse poster I was thinking. This one.


Hahahaha.

Then the small planets started looking like cells with chromosomes and dna in them and I got a bit freaked out. Then it switched to some sort of freaky Kahunui thing that I didn't like (except it looked nothing like it and looked like a jungle and I think I have had a similar dream before.)

Okay well that's all I shouldn't talk about dreams but that one was particularly cool.

3 comments:

winnie said...

you anoooo lol =P me and rocky filled like two plates with biscuits and chips and it got shared around 10+ people xP

Kate said...

Lol like Jesus and the fish and bread? WOW performing miracles!

Anonymous said...

omg yeah
i was like right nxt 2 the tables and was like
BREEAADDD
CHIIIPPSSSSS
NYUMNYUMNYUMMMM
and ate a lot
l0lz
dw
i has werd dreams too
where my friends and i get pregnant
no i do not dream about them hasng zee sex
...
eweth
lets think about tomsehing else...
like
BUNNIES