Saturday, March 14, 2009

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Lol this post is fairly boring I guess? I mean whatever you don't have to read it lol... well that might make you interested so I should just delete all this but I won't so there, well don't say I didn't warn you okay
Okay I'm all kind of trembly right now kind of like when I give my sims more than one cup of espresso and they start trembling uncontrollably... seriously first time it happened I freaked bout. hahahaha nyway ubt not on that scale
anyway this is what the fourth post of today hahaha???? Oh wait no just the third. ahaha
but I wanted to talk about hte killers for some reason'ebcause omg (OKAY THIS IS JUST TALKING ONLY ABOUT THE KILLERS ALBUM SO SORRY IF THAT'S BORING I JUST FEEL LIKE RAMBLING AND GIVING A BLOW BY BLOW ACCOUNT OF AN ALBUM THAT CAME OUT AGES AGO LOLZORZ SORRY)
i mean seriously I LOVE SAM'S TOWN SO FREAKING MUCH I kind of forget how much I actually like it
I was listening to hot fuss because we got it and it's rpetty awesome but i looove sams town, I mean every song is epic win, I mean I love sam's town, it has that behidn the sea-esque (even though sam's town came first shutup) sound you know at the end all the chatting and noisiness, alsooooo yeah and also I love how the iintrolude thingy and exitlude are like "it seems like heaven ain't far away" and in somebody told me it's like "heaven ain't close in a plaCe like this" and I was all like OOOOOH
aaaaand um, yeah also when you were young is awesome, I particularly like, "watch him now, here he comes, he doesn't look a thing like jesus but he talks like a gentleman ETC ETC" aaand bling confessions of a king I love... oooh I just lookekd up the lyrics and it's actually a word? AWWW! anyway I love So you sling rocks at the rip tide,
Am I wrong or am I right?
I hit the bottom with the hook
Quite strange
and the bit I love is the I hit the bottom with the HUH because that's what it sounds like and it's so cool, I mean HUH
and for reasons unknown is RAD because it just is every bit of it and all that and my heart it don't beat it don't beat the way it used to ETCETERA
Read my mind is good but I used to like it more than I do now but it's still muy bien
OOOOH and Uncle Jonny is SO AWESOME hey man it's gonna be aaaaaaaaaalright bassline!!!!
BONES!!!! DOO DOOO DODOOO, DOO DOO... DOOO DOO DOO, DOO DOO... um yeah DONT' YOU WANNA COME WITH ME and so on
sorry this is a fairly boring SELF INDULGENT POST
my list is good also
AND MY FAVOURITE EVER IS THIS RIVER IS WILD OMG OMG
THE CIRCUS AND IT'S CREW WELL THEY'RE JUST PASSING THROUGH, MAKING SURE THAT MERRY STILL GOES ROUND, BUT IT'S A LONG LONG LONG WAY DOWN
or whatever OMG IT'S THE BEST
why do I keep counting is also good
and exitlude and white boys dance is weird but good

okay um that's all
lols aren't you glad I'm not talking about muse ahahahahahaha whoooooooo
I should have made a music tag ages ago but I DIDN'T so there
lols okay bye now

No comments: