Saturday, December 27, 2008

This is boring. I'm bored now.

Awww, I wanted to have a ten day trial x2 of world of warcraft, but the box has no cd's in it. XDD
Oh well.
Doo-dee-doo, I got bored of playing Warcraft III because I kept dying. This particular part is quite difficult.
My ipod was being stupid, I think it is better now. Typical.
Starlight is a pretty epic song.
And also, I love songs that either have lyrics from other songs, or the album titles or whatever. So Muse and Fob are pretty great for that, Muse has black holes and revelations in the lyrics, and What a catch, donnie is pretty epic. It's got about a million other people singing lyrics from other fob songs, which is totally awesome. I'm going to go listen to it now, in fact.
So yeah, I'm bored, this sucks, need to observe the to do list. I am not adhering to its rules at all. Still most of them are like "do this everyday" or whatever so it's kind of difficult if I cannot remember what they are. XDD
Well, okay, yeah
The only alcoholic beverage I like is that vanilla kahlua stuff. Particularly nice with milk or on ice cream. XDD
I think people who are all like, "ooh got drunk on champagne" are being lame. (Hahaah, sorry Alice, your post just reminded me of that. I don't think you're lame.) I just think it's dumb to brag or just talk about it because it's like you're trying to be cool, and I say NO, that is LAME. Unless you do that on a regular basis. Generally I dislike it if is being said by someone I know, either a friend or a random, or by a young person. XD
SO MAYBE I AM BORING, at least I'm not trying to be cool to be ACCEPTED. I think it tastes gross anyway, I wouldn't try drinking lots of it to get drunk so I can brag about it.
So there.
I am feeling somewhat lethargic as you can probably tell by my somewhat monotonous sentences. It's all those full stops.
.
Yeah.
=P

1 comment:

alice said...

mc. i completely agree.
the champagne i had over christmas was the first alcoholic anything i'd had in so long. ive always hated the idea of people getting drunk, its always just been something i cant stand and nothing ever good, particularly in my family has ever happened because of alcohol.
you are totally not lame for being like that at all.
i hate cigarettes + drugs + alcohol and i want to be straightedge. but i hate it how one feels so stupid saying that simply because we live in a society where getting trashed is just what we do. kind of sucks.
but yeah.

that is my musings for the night