Monday, December 1, 2008

If you like hearing about the contents of my sandwich, then this is not the blog for YOU! (but similar things are inside)

Well like well um well er. So I had lots of things I thought about but do not feel like writing. Is this HOW IT IS GOING TO BE?? OHNOES!!!
Well today was a horrible weather day. First day of summer my foot. Disgusting. =D
Today was good. We had some good times inventing a lover named Tittles.
There was no maths and no french, which was good. EGADS this is going to become a MY DAY blog innit? FAIL FAIL HAHAHA.
Well, I am in one of those, "I have lots of thoughts but when it comes to writing I cannot remember" moments.
I hate them muchly. Well let me just share some musings on panic at the disco: all the "cool" people hate them but I LIKE them okay, because their first album is all dark and dancy and very dark purple in sound, and Intermission is freaking creepy okay, and then their next album is LOL GAY SKIPPING THROUGH FIELDS YAY LA LA LAAAAA~ which is also totally awesome. So, um, haters to the left???
Ho hum. Seriously, overcast days are UNINSPIRING!! Well I suppose in a way they can be, but no, not today. No thank you.
Yes, I always laugh to myself when people say "I want to see more of you." Maybe I am retarded. Or maybe everyone else is not as much of a dork as me.
Well.
Kind of sick of this week already! Heheheh well I am going to sleep, methinks.
But BY the way, we totally OWNED the entire rest of the class in drama with our little performance of that seven stages of man thing. Which we conjured up in two minutes. And one group did not even finish. Allow me to have a selfish gloating moment: HAH!
That is all. I shall return with more interesting things to say, I... PROMISE! There I said it. Now I have to share my musings. Hoorah.
SONG: In The Meantime- Spacehog

1 comment:

alice said...

hahaha

'So, um, haters to the left???'

dearlordy that made me LOL