Thursday, December 25, 2008

Yay Christmas

Today was a good day. =D
Anywhoo, I got the three cds, Fall Out Boy, The Killers and Muse. I have not really listened to The Killers yet but Muse and Fob are epic and amazing yes. I like them muchly. Got some books and other stuff, and also I got a new ipod, yes yes I did! aand it is 16gb, which is GOOD! His name is Pumpkin Chromation, and I guess Thrillho belongs to Hamish now. And well it is a pretty cool ipod I guess. Anyway, yeah. And I got the might boosh dvd. =D
So good times, OOH my cousin got an electric guitar and an amp with distortion and I FINALLY got to play an electric guitar with an amp and distortion. It was great. And also played guitar hero which was pretty fun.
Well yeah.
I don't really have anything else to say, I am a tad tired.
sooooooooo now I have to upload all my music.
Laaaaa deeeeeeeee daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
okay
cya

No comments: