Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh I see...

I do not actually really have anything to talk about.
....
=)
No, um, yeah.
Anyway, I was kind of seriously annoyed today because my cousin said that my brother was better than me at piano just because he can play a 6 page piece that I am learning, but he skipped songs! And, well yeah it just REALLY ANNOYED ME. So I am going to prove my eliteness by finishing the 4th book and getting ahead of stupid brotherly one.
I WILL SHOW THEM.
*waves fist in general direction*
And I'll get the best report out of all of my four cousins and brother, I'll get all e's in exams, I'll... I'll... I'LL SHOW THEM!!!
stupididiotbrothernotbetterthanmeinpianopeoplethinkinghe's
betterthanmeandmaybeheismyskillsbeingignoredstupididiotsgrumble
mumbleidiots...
Whoo, Doctor Who marathon on Friday. Hoorah.

2 comments:

doctawho42 said...

Who? rah?
IS THIS A JOKE???

Kate said...

ooh, that was unintentional. XDD