Thursday, December 11, 2008

If I could say a few words... then I'd be a much better public speaker

well it was busy at newmarket today, or "midtown" as they say. Actually, they don't say. Anyway, it was. Could not go very far without seeing someone you recognised. Anyway, discovered a pretty epic drink, Ramune. I mean, it has a marble that floats in it. It is nearly impossible to open. It has caaaaaaaaandy that tastes like it. And it tastes pretty great. I LOVE IT. Those crazy Japanese people. =D
Well, so, yeah! You know, I really could use a little waterproof laptop in the shower or something for jotting down notes. I always have the best blog musings there.
So, what annoys me is when people tell their kids that they are fat and have to do exercise when they are just normal. Yeah, way to promote "healthy" body image, guys. Give your kids bad self esteem and make them feel they have to be anorexic to be pretty and accepted, whoohoo! Jeez, let them feel comfortable how they are without feeling as if they have to be so skinny you can see their entire ribcage from the front and back. Lamefaces. I mean, I understand wanting them to be fit and eat healthy and all, but really now.

Aaaand, I notice no one seems to really listen to me. (oh, the tragedy!) No but seriously, I give these really inspirational impromptu speeches to my friends, and they are like "wow that was great" but by the next day they have forgotten everything I told them and go back to their usual, "I SUCK" thoughts. They go, oooh how sucky this is, how x I am, and I go, STOP YOU LOSERS. And set them straight, that they do not suck, or that they are just being lame and if they think like that they will suck, blah blah blah, and they go, wow, thanks, that was really cool, and then, no. It just seems nothing I say makes a difference? And I am being honest, not just one of those people who compliments people way too much when they are not actually that great, or whatever. I mean, if someone says "I'm so ugly" I'm not going to go, "no, you're GORGEOUS!!!" I am just going to go, shut up, you are not ugly, get over it. Okay, bad example, but trust me, I make inspirational speeches. ;D

Like one time I kinda said a lot of things and I got accused of trying to "reform and change" the person. And they were all angry and "this is who I am!!!"
Riiiight, so said person actually WANTS to whine and cry and hate their life and actually wants to complain about how much they suck and can't do anything. I just want them to be the positive, happy, downright hilarious person they used to be. They never properly make me laugh now, but they used to have me laughing till I cried. It helped me a lot when I was going through a "BAH LIFE SUCKS" phase.

Well, to be quite honest, I am just not going to bother any more. If they say, "oh I'm so stupid, I'm so bad at this" I'm just going to be like, yeah, you are! Deal with it. Change your self. I'm not giving you attention or compliments.
And well, other times, even if I am talking at a normal pitch, or maybe louder, sometimes I just talk and then realise the person is not listening and have to repeat myself. (No, this is not talking about the same person. In fact this little bit about not listening is referring to my family. XDDD)

DRAMATIC SIGH!!!!
I also seem to be the one left out, the one no one likes to tell things to, as if they DO NOT TRUST ME. Well that has not happened as much lately, but it happens A SUSPICIOUSLY LARGE AMOUNT. Hahahaha, I always seem to miss out when big revelations happen. Not that they do not trust me because I spill secrets or anything! I just do not seem to be too close to most of my friends, and even one of my close friends does not tell me stuff often. Have to torture it out of them.
Oh well! Hey I managed to angst about stuff without being angsty, now there is a skill I think we could all use. =D
Okay maybe I was a little angsty. =P I am still in high spirits however.

Dos canciones: 3 Libras- A Perfect Circle
Criminal- Fiona Apple

1 comment:

alice said...

ohmc.
i absolultely trust you with anything. and if you ever ever ever want to know something you can just ask me and i will tell you
you are most definitely my best greatest friend that i have known forever and i rather totally adore you more than anything