Wednesday, December 10, 2008

School, it is over

WELL.
Things have been pretty busy right now! Which I find stupid, as it is the end of the year, so it should be a chilling out time, not a busy busy busy flail time. Still. I seem to have a lot of things that are going to happen soon. Anyway, I just want it to be the holidays. Which it will be, soon. Just a little longer.
Hmm. A little apprehensive for next year, considering friends are leaving! Well, I mean, I will do fine without them, it is just... it will definitely be a bit more boring without them. Does that mean I will have more time for homework? Ooh, that sure is... exciting.
Well... yeah, had three shared lunches today. Haha, I guess the phrase shared lunch means having lunch together, although instead of sandwiches you just have chips and lollies and cake and then you feel like throwing up. It is pretty great.
Oooh, not quite as into the new nano ipods as I was before! Shock horror. I mean, I love them and all, and much as I want a pumpkin chromation orange ipod, it seems pointless to get it seeing as I have a functioning one already. And it would just be sad to abandon old Thrillho. I mean, the new ones are pretty thin. You can't throw them on the ground when they stop working. And also, they are not mixtape friendly. You have various artists on one album? They kind of have a spazz at you. Not good.
So, yeah.
I always have my "deep and meaningful blogworthy" thoughts in the most inconvenient places/times. Like, when just about to go to sleep or doing jobs. I cannot really go run to a laptop, and when I do write it down it kinda deflates in to fail.
Well, my goal is to rectify this situation. There will be more interesting blog posts, I guarantee! (Wait, didn't I already make a promise like this? Gah.)
Anyway. There will be.
I had $10.50 in library fines. I was not happy. No.

No comments: