Friday, December 5, 2008

Yay, back to my "laid back" roots. Hahahaha.

Today I successfully blew a bubble from bubblegum for the first time evar!!! Yay for me!
Well yeah, my unnecessary worrying brought upon myself by sheer tiredness was, of course, completely unnecessary. So that was good. We had a science test, and well that was okaaaaaaaaaaay, but I would rather just ignore that.
*ignores*
And French stories? Yeah. Ours. Radtastic.
Anyway, Lunch was good, I had toblerone. YUM.
Well it sucks that I still have homework and whatnot (school ends next week. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS IMAGE.)
And yeah, it is just a delightfully spiffing, incredibly strangely warm night.
And we went to the park, yeah, that? Was strange.
For many reasons, but it was enjoyable and then my mum went all stupid and like "well what would the school think about you being in a park for three hours?"
What. Yeah. My brain, cannot compute.
So undoubtedly I will be worried Sunday night, but it does not actually matter. But I will try to not procrastinate. Yay.

Yeah, I always think people are spying on my internet dealings. I mean, it is totally stupid, but whenever I want to like go on fanfiction.net to see what hilarious monstrosities are lurking in the corners, I feel like "WHO IS WATCHING ME" and cannot do it. But for most other things, I do not think like that. Even if it is for something that most sane people would find bizarre, no! It seems kinda "not worried" for me. Strangeness. Strangeness indeed!
Well
I am happy with life. In general. I am wearing headphones for a belt, yeah. Clever much?
Anyway, pulp sport should be on now. Good old classic Koiwoi television. I love it. XDD
Au revoir- dammit! Well I have to get over that thing. XDD
Still that one particular word will be something I will not like.
Oh great, some lame movie with Hilary Duff is on. Pfft a kid just spelled combustible. Dude, there are meant to be waaaaaaay harder words in a spelling bee. Like... quixotic, or something. Ok not that, that is easy, words you have never heard of before in your life type words. Hahah.
Well it had better be over soon. *frown!!!*
Guess that will be all. Ugh, Hilary Duff sure likes terrible awful chick flicks. Still. At least she has more emotion on her face than that Twilight girl. Hahaha, funny. Well, I do not wish to dwell on thoughts of Hilary Duff and Twilight. Blerg, upset I even mentioned it.
MOMENT ANNULLED!
Good, it is over. The credits are playing with some lame techno pop song. hahahaha.

To quote Howard Moon, I believe it was: "crrrazy days."

No comments: