Friday, January 2, 2009

Have you ever drunk baileys from a shoe?

good times!
So I had a label I was going to add to my repertoire... but I forgot it.
So.
I wented away for a five days. It was totally nice, there were TREEHOUSES and they were amazing. I love treehouses. Anyway, yeah. We went for long and stupid walks, ending in a refreshing swim and then resulting in another walk and then getting all hot and bothered and wishing I could go swimming again.
HAHAHAH I REMEMBERED!!! of course!!! Anyway, my new label for things that are happy yay worthy is "that's glad." When I tried to say, I'm glad and that's good at the same time. Don't remember why, but we ended up laughing for about five minutes. Seeing as I didn't seem to have any actual cheerful labels.
Anyway! There were cool long caves, long hills winding down to a totally epic looking sea, and then there were nice super huge waves. Problem was, the sea was actually absurdly salty and I died a lot. Yeah I DID keep my mouth shut... most of the time but it really didn't help. It was awful. And then we slept outside that night, I saw about six shooting stars, it was great and cool. And yeah, new years was a lol. SOMEONE drank a lot, but that's not for here. XDD
there were fireworks and some of them fell over and attacked people, as is the norm these days. We randomly wandered down the road a few times and lay on the road, which was fun, and then went back, which was also fun. I know, you love my excellent descriptions.
So then after that we found out that one of the lights on the ceiling was swarming with little bugs and I kind of wanted to vomit, but yeah. We watched some people be silly and concluded that one of the other people was only pretending to be drunk. And I was totally amused because it actually seemed to be true. That person then later decided to start bawling like a... pathetic thing. I ignored it by talking casually. Jesus christ, it really infuriated me. ASDHAGIHASAARRGH.
Anyway yeah
I seriously love Fall Out Boy but they seem to be super hated by loads and I don't know why. And I'm confused?? And want someone to give me a good explanation because I feel like I'm missing something and don't find anything wrong with them, they're good! Am I right? Right? RIGHT?
Jeez.
Whatever.
It's mildly disconcerting.
sooo I'll be on my way now I guess. I ain't not a dorkus is not actually a relevant label but shush.
Hey today I will actually write the name of the song I put on the list on the blog? to keep track and whatnot yeah. SONG: Headless by Women and Children.
also I have about seven or eight different laughs. It's quite strange actually.

2 comments:

doctawho42 said...

Gosh I love New Zealand, everything is epic over there. Even some of the cities are epic, by which I mean epicly boring, but still.
I do love your excellent descriptions this is true.
Fall Out Boy is hated because of its over media-fied image of its being into the whole emo scene. I don't care for them, but I hardly hate them.
WOO THE MIGHY BOOSH!

Kate said...

Indeed, yay for the mighty boosh! I got the dvd and so far it hasn't really gone down well which I knew would happen. At least my brother likes it, he sings about the moon all the time.
Well that makes sense, that's what most people seem to say when they complain about fall out boy. If you ask me, they're about as emo as fluffy kittens sleeping on a cloud of candyfloss.
NZ is totally epic, in many ways. =P