Tuesday, December 2, 2008

If you speak French and wish to be offended by my terrible writing, then this is the blog for YOU!

Greetings.
So, today was good as well. Erm yes. I got new converse shoes, yay. They are white, which at first dismayed me but they are in fact covered in random writing and graffiti and whatnot, so they are pretty alright.
Well you know, I was thinking about the whole shipping thing and I do not feel like talking about it, (hahah ok words of an angry person) buuuut maybe I will?
Seeeee I have three levels of shipping: the otp level, the ok I ship this a lot but not enough to squee like a loon level and the I ship it for the lulz level.
So, I do not have many in the otp level. Let us see. Maybe four, perhaps? And two of those I do not even ship that much. I mean, that is to say, three of these? I do not want to canonically happen. But I still ship them. And the last one, well, I dunno, but that particular fandom? I am waaay too late to the parade. It maekez me sad. Aaand, it is a strange pairing because it is a het pairing (like oh my god how ABNORMAL) and the other three are slash, I mean to say. But that is not why it is weird, no… it is weird because the other three slash pairings seem to have more subtext than those two, I am for serious, but that last one? I currently ship WAY more than the other three. Because asdgahsgagh I do not even know. And I do not think many other people see it. OH, THE TRAGEDY!
Sooo well I shall continue watching for any other moments. (There are lots. I mean, you see a part, right? And it is like, “ohnoes go find someone to help you!” or, you know, something and I just think to myself, “it’s them it’s them” and who is it? That’s right, it is THEM. I mean, you cannot deny there is most definitely something there. XD hehehahahah. OK
So that is that. (Oh, aand the other pairings? Well, one will never become canon in a thousand years simply because that would be plain weird and it is like totally unrequited hahahaha, one could be possible but is just not going to happen because it is a small show and although it would make the majority of fans very very happy, there is the whole, well being bffs and it being completely awkward, surprise surprise, and the last one? Well, okay, this is House and Wilson. Fairly self explanatory. Well, not really but, never going to happen!)

Gooooooooooooooooooood times.
So like hey, I guess when I go to university I am going to be doing a BA thingy huh huh
I got a booklet thing. They were in the library, and during English instead of working we just read them. That was fun. And we wrote a very strange story in French, well we are planning it anyway. I shall copypasta it because, well I FEEL LIKE IT OKAY, maybe I have nothing else to say so I shall provide an interesting distraction that you can translate in babelfish to see what horrendously hilarious translations it comes up with. Hahah cool ma madre es playing house of the rising sun on the piano, which I can now kinda sorta play on the guitar! HOORAY!
Anyway. (There are probably a million mistakes. =D)

Le plot
Lucie est tres triste et se fache a Jacques. Ils ont se disputer parce que Jacques aime les rennes et il a voulé Lucie acheter un renne pour noel. Mais Lucie deteste Jacques et les rennes donc elle tue tout des rennes dans le monde dans la veille de noel. Quelle horreur ! Quand Jacques decouvre ses plans il est tres triste. Il vole a elle maison combattre, mais quand il y arrive, Lucie dis, « non ! je voules combattre dans la tour eiffel ! »
« D’accord, on se voir a cinq heures ! » Il a diré.
Il promene à le centre-ville acheter un cadeau pour ses mere. Il a acheter un serviette de thé et un cd de musique classique. Quelle fantastique !
Il regarde un montre et il realise que il est tard pour le combat ! Quelle Horreur !

Hee hee. Most of that is probably incorrect in some way.
Oooh ok I want to learn it on the piano now.
Oh yeah and I was looking at a theory book today, WHAT WHAT I know NONE of that. I am a terrible music theory person. *hangs head in shame*

The converse shoes are a bit big for me, I HAVE TO GO PURCHASE ITEMS OF A SUGARY NATURE for secret santa.
Apologies, I do not know why I feel the need to SUDDENLY TALK IN CAPS at random times. ??
I was feeling all depressed in the weekend because I found all this old stuff when tidying my room and I was all NO WHY DO I HAVE ALL THIS STUFF THAT I WILL NEVER USE and I was really sad because minorly sad things make me majorly sad.
I really wish my messenger bag fit my laptop and books. Because then it would be school-compatible. But alas, it is not. I saw a my chem one that looked like it could fit plenty, but see now, I already have a good messenger bag, and there would be no point in getting another one. So I suppose I just have to either stay with my big stupid bag or get a macpac. Oh, such a… what is the word? Prediction? Predilection? Commotion? Preperlition? OH YOU KNOW WHAT WORD I MEAN. AARGGH!!!
Why can I not remember it? PLEASE HELP- AH! PREDICAMENT!
Hahahaha. Such a predicament.
Well I guess that is all for now, au revoir (please to be fearing my French speaking skills.)

No comments: