Saturday, November 29, 2008

The furniture matches the ceiling


So SATURDAY SONGS ARE: Da da da by Belaire AND Between Us And Them by Moving Units
But those are not the song of the day! No, no. I just decided they were good Saturday songs, okay okay.??
Well it was a nice day yeah. Aaaand here is a lame bad quality picture of me and my haircut for Alice. (although it is reversed so yeah.) Because she asked for it and because she shall do the same for me.
BEHOLD! Perhaps. Lol FAIL and stupid picture of me is FAIL. =3 (lyk, the lighting was lyk sooooo bad!!11 I lyk lukd soooooooo ugly lols11!!)
bwahahaha.
Heyyy what, so today I saw Phantom Of the Opera, it was actually like seriously rad, because there were super tricks and big flames that you could feel the heat from from way away and they went down on big statue floaty things (okay that sounds retarded, but.) And well it was just rad okay so SHUT UP people who are COOLER than me! =D
Good times.
Well I am amused by everything, today is good, I want to get three cds: They are, the new fob album, because well you know, Headfirst slide into Cooperstown on a bad bet is pretty much the greatest song ever. (okay I know it's not but WOW.) And, blackholes and revelations by muse and Day and Age by The Killers. Well actually I want lots of cds but I want those because they seem purchasable. Also I want the sims 2 nightlife, because a) vampires, b) I need a new expansion back, and c) I want to download more custom content.
Wow, when did this become a "I WANT THIS STUFF GIMME" post?
Oh well. *noncommital shrug!*
Something smells goooood.
Well, I think that is all. Although there is a serious bout of generall sickness going around, which sucks because Summer is Arriving! Hooray.
So, well, yeah. (by the way, that is my mildly surprised, unimpressed posing for a picture face.)
Dude: Firstly, I love the get smart theme song, secondly, song!: I got a girl by Tripping Daisy.

2 comments:

doctawho42 said...

You!
You look pretty with that new short hair-cut, although I don't know, you may have had a short one before this and really I don't know the difference between something I haven't seen and this.
But it does look good.
Its kinda funny how vacant your expression is though.

Phantom of the Opera is so much fun. Fun, fun, fun.
Guess what I saw today...Australia. The. Movie.

It was the worst thing I have ever seen. And I know you kiwis aren't likely to go anyway, but still, go out of your way to not go. Please.

You should get blackholes and revelations, its there best album, well, the only one I own at any rate.

Kate said...

heheh thanks, but I did have short hair before that, although it was different. =D
Haha, well I was not intending to see it as I am not much of a movie person but okay. XD