Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Musicmusicmusicmoooooosic

I found all these old cd's, and uploaded them to my computer. And I am going to upload more.
However I do not feel like listening to them, nay!
I hope I will like them however. I think I will start with Led Zeppelin.
Lol at all the Obama merchandise? It's pretty hardcore. Action figures and comics?
News; stuff that happens.
Also Alice told me about two fishermen who survived for a month in a chilly bin?
I'm sorry, what?
Wow.
That's pretty awesome.
Right, yeah
it's kind of weird to post blogs when a person who reads the blog is your friend who already knows this stuff.
So I went to Alice's and we saw, ah yes, Twilight.
Well... it had Supermassive Black Hole and Flightless Bird, American Mouth (mouth? I thought it was south, or north.)
And well I was annoyed that in supermassive blackhole it said "ooh baby don't you know I suffer, but ooh baby I'm a fool for you"
and they cut out PARTS!
That was dismaying
anyway, it was an okay movie. I notice they cleverly avoided the whole "watching her sleep" dealie. I'm ONTO YOU.
Also I wish the girl would have had more emotion in her voice. She really DOES speak in a monotone! Wow.
And, yeah,
good times.
Hey, ever been obsessed with fictional stuff?
Well yeah, it kind of sucks.
Alas! I am running out of things to say.
I knew this would happen.
Well next time I have a Deep Thought I will make sure to write down important points and come back to the subject at a later date.
By the way, media, I am sick of all the "conchords flight to fame" headlines.
It's not original, no, no it is not. Please stop.
Also, when does the next episode come out, I was wondering. I thought Jan 25th but I think I am confusing that with Doctor Who. To wikipedia I go.
Oh. It started on the 18th. Okay!
Today is House! I wonder what will happen? General boredom, House having a gravelly sort of voice, seizure, vomiting blood? Actually apparently someone sweats blood? Okay. House is mean to Cuddy, Wilson berates House, maybe House has a Wilson-induced epiphany. Okay I could be way off, things are different these days. *tear*
Okay I'm done for now.
Goodbye
song: Une Annee Sans Lumiere- Arcade Fire

2 comments:

doctawho42 said...

i am getting pretty "Oh, now, stop it." with the Obama thing. Its a tad annoying.
History: Just one fucking thing after another
You've pretty much summed up the way Old-House used to work in a couple of sentances. Yay for you.
Good song.

Kate said...

heheh, it is a bit extreme. You can get a framed picture of the Time cover with Obama on it. O_o
Hahah, thank you! I was also correct about the Wilson-induced epiphany.