Sunday, January 11, 2009

The best starbucks can be found in misery- hay guys didja miss me??

obviously not
eheheheh
I know, no one cares about me.
Hmmmmmmmmmm
anyway I am back from four days of excitement and thrill! well not really
I bought, six different items of clothing!!!
OF MY OWN ACCORD!
This is a breakthrough
I got
a red t shirt
a black singlet thingy
a grey t shirt thingy
an I heart nerds t shirt (ahahahaha lol)
shorts (WHAT IS HAPPENING?)
aaaaaand the best of all
a hoody
that is AMAZING
it zips up ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP
so if I'm with friends and they are getting on my nerves I can zip it up and ignore them. WHOOHOO
It's big and baggy and OH SO WARM, soooooooo snug and warm
and it's also long
it's blue and black and various shades
and I love it
I finally have a perfect hoody!!!!!!!!
so.
I continue to be uneccessaryilya agsdh
annoyed
at someone who doesn't really deserve it. For serious just thinking about them kind of really freaking annoys me. heheh I guess it's going to be an interesting year
in a totally boring way
I guess I'll just put myself by myself and concentrate on me being great
hahaha I've got really tired arms
we went kayaking for four hours
aaah it was fun but so tiring and also I was really cold and tired at the end, aand the rapids were cool because they were small, relatively speaking
I now have videos on my ipod heheh
and New Plymouth is really nice
I feel so tired, well not sleepy tired but just tired from sitting in the car all day. ahahahahaha.
Well now to go on livejournal, because I know my thousands of friends will me missing me dearly.
....
....
not




WHOOOO, something!
oh yeah and my brother quoted old gregg and the moon the whole time.
Seriously
that's all
song- Fools In Love- Inara George

jeez! this post refuses to show up. screw you, blogspot. YOU HAVE LET ME DOWN FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER.
and there is a huge red thing at the top saying ERROR, and at the bottom it says autosave failed very grimly.
HAHAHA wow someone hates me today.

3 comments:

doctawho42 said...

I missed you, I did I did.

Clothing!

I promice I did.

alice said...

OHGOLLYBALONEY

i am so excited about your clothing adventure.
lets be befoffels (bffls)
i simply will HAVE to borrow your nerds shirt

i also did some more shopping ..but its not exciting really because i do it all the time, but still, i can has mint green skinnies now

and we need to catch up now that we're both back
i have so much to talk to you about. it will be much cool

and YES i did miss you
so you have me rooting for you dear

and
and
yeah

Kate said...

hahaha yay, I was missed! XD
actually it is a singlet and not a t shirt, but still yeah

also mint green skinny jeans sound awesome.
hooray!