Sunday, January 18, 2009

Live every week like it's Shark Week!

Uh-huh.
So, two previous attempts at blog writing have failed. I have a feeling this one will as well.
Anyway, I have been having strange dreams. First! I had a creepy one that made no sense to me, so much so that I thought it was a confusing and creepy movie.
I wont go in to details as it is long and confusing and also creepy, but we were on a boat, everyone died, there were police a nerd guy saving everyone, a cobra with a cats face and shoplifting from a jewelers store.
The next day I dreamed there was a pool with a shark in it, and that was weird but not too interesting.
Aaaand today I had another odd dream, except this one was strangely clear?
There was a fashion show, except it was in a sort of... auditorium room without a catwalk, I could see bret mckenzie running around, aaaand with no notice whatsoever I was made to play guitar for fall out boy?
uh... yeah.
so some tabs were shoved in front of me and I just... looked at them.
and well there was a crowd of randoms in seats, and an angry expectant lady.
So I stared at these tabs and I mean, I was in front of a whole bunch of people, okay?!? I was completely panicked and could hardly concentrate on playing the first couple of notes, and it was dead silent and and it was awful!
Then after a few agonising minutes of that Jemaine popped up from nowhere to introduce the fashion... thingy. And I stomped away angrily, then we went in to another room and complained about it.
I keep having dreams that freak me out, man!
This is the worst.
So humiliating.
It was awful.
Well, nothing much else in happening. Nothing really does in the holidays.
So yeah, sucky dreams.
How about 'em?
Yeah, I've been reading quotes.
A lot of them.
It's about all that I've been doing?
I LEAD A FASCINATING, NON-LOSER LIFE.
Oh yeah, and there is this song? Which is totally awesome, and and yeah.
Because it starts off really creepy, then goes sort of... something and it's just kind of epic?
And it is The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning by Smashing Pumpkins
wow I love it!
It is also the song of the now.
Okay leaving now.

No comments: