Saturday, January 31, 2009

coffee flavoured beverine

you know what infuriates me? stupid country types who instantly assume that city kids are poncy and snobby and ditzy and idiotic and scared of dirt
and they complain about them and patronise them and blah blah blah
and not just country people people who just assume that you wouldn't be able to handle working on a farm just from like one thing of being annoyed at dishwashing water gunk food scraps
GAH!!! It's so infuriating, yeah because dishwashing water is disgusting it's like because you hate dirt and don't like things to be dirty and disgusting you're pathetic and wussy and can't deal with dirt
Grrrrrr it's so STUPID and it makes me want to go to a farm and do completely fine and not complain and be totally self sufficient
blah blah blah!!!!
anyway I am not going to quit because my brother's teacher told ma mere that she should leave me alone
ahahahah
so that's good, sorry about before
anyway school is soon
and that will suck but we don't have to arrive until 12, yay
I had other stuff to talk about but I forgot.
Today I bought a totally awesome little notebook. It has a green metal cover.
It sounds lame but it's srsly cool
okay well I'm done
song um: Stripped by Shiny Toy Guns

No comments: