Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How about this for a headline: "Activity Participated In By Some"

Greetings!!!
Today I feel like showcasing some random pictures and stuff, because I feel like it and it has nothing to do with the fact that everyone else does it. The thought came to me while browsing through some of my stuff.
So...there.

okay, so if this particular thing gets completely messed up and looks like html, well, that's just me failing. Aww, this picture is too small to be fully appreciated. The skull says feed me carrots by the way. I love it.

It's underwater. Pretty! I would live there.

So um just putting random words underneath. Good times! You can always rely on a lolcat to bring the lols. Well, almost always.

Pretty much!
Well I'm bored now so I'll just leave you with three more.

Whoooo! I say this a lot.

It's pretty, am I right?

and that concludes that. Hahahahah
So... what about that local sports team?
anyway, I have decided to not try and listen to every band in the world ever because there is too much music so screw those guys for existing.
Also The Used has a lot of very sweet songs for a band that would horrify an old granny with the screaming and the swearing and the loud noise.
Basically that's all.
I really want a new house.
Also the latest flight of the conchords episode was pretty funny and great, and those guys have the worst luck of any fictional characters I know.
Song: Talking With Fireworks/ Here, It Never Snowed by The Twilight Sad
Goodbye!

No comments: