Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Some people have a way with words, while others, erm... thingy.

It would be fun to be arty and interesting and write fancy poetry and post pictures and draw and stuff!
But I cannot really do any of those things. Alas! It is my goal to be more creative and...stuff.
The deal with poetry is it's weird. If you write super angsty stuff you can just sound like an emo kid... I've talked about this before, haven't I? But still. It can be facepalm worthy.
Also you can just conjure it out of nowhere
like... nature poem!
glittering trees glisten
twirling
iridescent drops of life
splash and separate
healing the ground

see I just came up with that right there. And it's kinda pretty stupid.
So that's the deal with poetry.
Whoo!
See, quality of blogposts: DETERIORATING
in the end I bet most of my posts will be of me complaining about how sucky all my posts are.
Heheheh.
Well it doesn't all have to be fancy musings
I can talk about my life as well, the problem with that is that nothing happens in the holidays.
So you'll have to wait for that with bated breath. Ahah.
Anyway I have a goal to:
write something random each week
take a photo each week
draw something each week (and try different things, not just people)
try and listen to different music each week

so maybe things will be more EXCITING as I upload these happenstances!
heheh. A chilling vision of things to come!
So I guess I'll go for now. Also I shall eventually make a blogpost for all the songs and just put a link to it on the side. Because there will be lots of songs. I guess there is not much point in listing a song each post, but it's fun and maybe someone will one day have a looksee.
Okay! Goodbye.
Iron and Wine: Dark Eyes

No comments: