Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Obsolete Technology

So anyway ma mere found this old thing of hers, it is a walkman. Basically.
And it is twenty two years old. Now THAT'S vintage. XD it's seriously great. It's got a little pouch thing, and it plays radio, and it plays TAPES. Like cassettes. Whoo! Now if anyone would like to donate a tape to me that would be great. Anyway it's awesome and maybe I will upload a picture but maybe not.
So tomorrow we are going away (ooh fun) to New Plymouth for some reason. I don't actually know, apparently there are pretty lights and apparently we are going to go kayaking and I really DON'T feel like it but it's going to happen anyway. So we are going away for two days which is pretty weird. Oh well. At least we're not going on 4 day treks or climbing mountains. stupid.
Well, I managed to get a video on my ipod and it looks totally cool. Sadly none of my other videos are the right format and I cannot change them, stupidly, so I am planning on buying one from the store, how exciting.!!! Still at least it will be good quality.
Whatever.
We walked to a cafe for breakfast today. It really sucked, lots of hills. I was insanely tired in the morning. Oh and then we went to the cricket club and rode on this totally awesome buggy thing. I was kind of terrified, but then I drove it and it was fun. WOO
basically that's all that's happened in my fascinating life.
au revoir, I guess????
Boyscoutin' by Menomena

2 comments:

winnie said...

if you need to convert videos --> ipod videos, google Videora iPod Convertor, I'm sure you can figure out how to use it =D

Kate said...

lol hi there!
heyyy thanks for that useful snippet of information. I'll go find it now. =D