Monday, February 2, 2009

Kippers for breakfast, Aunt Helga? Is it St. Swithins day already?

exciting happenstances!
tomorrow there is school
and it SUCKS!!
but good things
a) we don't have to be there 'til 12
b) I get to see friends and stuff

bad things
a) we have swimming trials
b) we have athletics trials
c)I know what my class is and I have one friend in it but there might not be anyone else OMG
but I don't know that for sure.
anyway I always have lots to talk about, but it's usually kinda boring.
I went to guitar today and my teacher has a new cat
and it's a little kitten and it's SO CUTE
I don't know why I feel the need to say this but it was just such a cute cat
anyway I am hoping that this will be a bueno school year
as long as I don't have a bad spanish teacher
so yeah I am thinking that:
a) I shall buy a cool bag for school
b) I shall buy 30 Rock season 2
d) I would like to buy super funky headphones
c) I shall buy tickets to concerts (including maybe the killers because that would be great, but NINETY-NINE DOLLARS, PEOPLE)
I'm not MADE of money!!! Although I do have a substantial amount right now. good times
anyway yet again I had a sucky dreamtime, I had various strange dreams ending in there being a huge flood and us trying to get through it by driving straight through super fast, which resulted in charging in to it and hearing a huge BOOM noise and waking up.
Sucky! And this follows up to my dream of a killer dog the other night, where it made me wake up at six and so did this one.
After that I had nice(ish) confusing dreams.
You know what sucks? fotc are going to tour US and with them will be the usual group and also for some shows IRON AND WINE
WHAT/!!?!?
that just sucks no fair
anyway
oooh I just found this place on livejournal which has absurd amounts of like indie stuff and whatnot
so I'mma hafta check that place out and find some stuff it seems pretty cool!
so actually I'm bored now
so au revoir for now
this was a boring post ahahaha

No comments: