Friday, January 29, 2010

It's not you, it's me!

So hey Blogger.
We need to talk.
There's...someone else. No, they're an old friend of mine. Yeah, you might have heard me talk about them- yes, I know I said they were stupid and lame and that you were better, but... lately, I'm not so sure.
It's just... I need something more, you know? I need to know that it's long-lasting. I want this to work. Really, I do. I'm willing to work on it as long as you are. But you know... I have known Livejournal for a lot longer than I've known you. There's something comforting about them. No, I'm not cheating on you, okay?! I did basically abandon LJ for you, so you could at least be a little grateful!
I just have a different dynamic with LJ, okay? And a different dynamic with you, too. I just want to be able to spend an equal amount of time with both of you. I know you two probably wont ever get along, but hey. You will just have to DEAL WITH IT.

*cough*
anyway! Do I have anything else to say right now? No, because the computer is going to be taken away in approx. 2 minutes.
......YESTERDAY I- SORRY, WE- GOT A RECORD PLAYER. IT'S GREEN.
ADFASGHAOGIFHADFKLHJADOFHIAHIH!!!!!
THAT IS ALL

2 comments:

Here said...

kate mc.

You kick arse.

Kate said...

Why thank you! =D