Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010

I am soooooooo tired you guys
I was busy deleting all the tabs I had open jeeeeeeesus
and I'm srsly annoyed
youtube keeps being dumb and having no audio
and yes I checked the damn thing, it's not on mute
so I just deleted most of my tabs in case there's something there that's *overriding* the audio of youtube or some rubbish like that
but it still doesn't work
piece of crap
I wanna watch some very important videos!!!!! Well they're not important but I'd like to see them, okay
I'm so tiiiiiiiired
so so tired!!!!!!!!!!
it's only like 2.05 guys, lolwut
oh my god
I just downloaded like fifty million icons of the exact same thing but in different styles and stuff
bring on January 2nd, I want to see Doctor Who, whooo!
Okay, before I was all sombre and ranty and wtf-y, now I'm just exhausted.?
I'm totally going to end up printing out 50 billion icons and sticking them in a book for the lols or something
that's the extent to which I have a life

\o/


anyway if anyone wants to help me out on the youtube thing I'd appreciate it, or how to surreptitiously gain an ethernet local area network internet connection to ones room, that'd be great
have a nice time!

No comments: