Saturday, January 9, 2010

Une annee sans lumiere

I am STILL amazed by how fast 2009 went.
Seriously? A little feedback, anyone? What did you think? There are five of you who follow this blog, surely you at least read it? Okay, it's probably just me who spends every waking hour in a world that doesn't physically exist.
It's just gone. SNAP! CRACKLE! POP!
Vanished. But I've already gone over this.
But my memories of 2008 seem more vivid than this year. Perhaps it's because this year, it was a good year, but a lot of it was spend in mind-numbingly boring situations- I had a lot of classes with no friends in them, or people who I knew quite well but didn't sit with or talk with or whatever. Thus making them boring. Especially maths. Oh god. Worst. Subject. Ever. Not only am I atrociously bad at it, I sat by myself the entire year. OH GODDDDDDDDD You could pick me from a mile away as being an epic loser. /o\
French was okay, but it was always in the morning and freezing cold, and it was in the stupid French room that gives off a large, cold, unfeeling atmosphere. Anyway, it was okay, just not riveting or memorable, you know? The classes you remember are engaging and interesting, with your friends there to talk with and get yelled at and have jokes with, etc etc. So, English, Writing and Spanish were probably the most memorable subjects.
Basically, it was a good year, but event-free, making it kind of... well, it was just a passing sequence of days in which similar things happened. Yeah it was a good year, and I enjoyed it and had lots of good times, but when I think about it, the first thing that comes up is a blank slate, and only after thinking for a while am I able to recollect things that happened. I'm not saying it was a bad year! I must stress that- but there was a lot of nothingness along with the good stuff.
So yeah
that's all, I guess. I am going a bit insane, stuck in the house all day, getting up at eleven, only getting ready for the day at 12.00, sitting on the floor, downloading icons... why? What on earth is my obsession with 100x100 pixel boxes? I don't know, but they're AWESOME. But you know, I wouldn't mind at all getting out of here- I could do it myself, but there's nothing interesting around here. And because I'm just sitting around, I expend little energy, so I stay up later and later, and get up later and later and get more tired and so on and so forth... BLAH.
But hey it's the night, and I always tend to get pessimistic then, it's not all as bad as that... just boring. I want to run around and have a band practice, I want to hang out at Lucy's house (I have this thing where I just really, really want to hang out there all the time. It exudes creativity from its very core! Or...something.)
I want to spend time in the sunshine, in the grass, with FRIENDS.
But then most of them are heading to exotic places, or are currently in exotic places, and here I am at home again.
Still, I've been to places before. I remember- wait I've said all this before too! But I still really really really fondly recall going to New Plymouth. I don't even know WHY. I just love love love love love the memories of it. It's not like anything AMAZING happened- maybe that's why. It was just the niceness of a new place, and of course, that playlist. That I listened to a lot, and brings up strong epic memories.
It's 2010? I just don't even know. It's going so fast.
Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time.... BLAH
I WANT TO GO ON ADVENTURES
I WANT TO RUN AROUND
I WANT TO PUNCH BAD GUYS IN THE FACE
WHO'S UP FOR A BIT OF BAD GUY PUNCHING??? I AM, THAT'S FOR SURE!
Well maybe not, bad guys can be quite evil and whatnot. Maybe just annoying people who need their daily dose of COMEUPPANCE, TM REGISTERED TRADEMARK.
I got out my old tablet that I haven't used in aaaaaaages, and it was going great with adobe photoshop elements, the pressure of the pen was making the brushstrokes lovely and realistic, lighter and darker and whatnot. Then hey presto, something changes and the paintstrokes are thick and black and ugly with pen pressure having no effect on it. AAAAAAAARGH GOD DAMMNITTTTTT!!!! Someone help me out here, plzplox?
It might sort itself out though I doubt it. SO ANNOYING, I was just really getting in to it and now it's all stupid again.

Okay, well I guess that's my ranting over for now. Good day/night!

2 comments:

winnie said...

I READ IT.
and yeah, what the hell even happened in 2009, it went so fast =_= in fact, I often blur 2007 and 2008 together as well... noob memory

Kate said...

Hoorah!
well I'm glad I'm not the only one, then.