Monday, February 1, 2010

What are these things? KEEP RUNNING!

Okay so on fandomsecrets today there was a secret about some random 30 second video and someone linked to it and I don't even know what it's about (left for dead, apparently) and I'm just listening to it on repeat over and over and over again because it repeats automatically, and it's just... hypnotic. It's completely stupid and I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT and I think I'm probably going to go insane soon but I just can't stop listening to it. I mean when I stopped listening to it before, I kind of went..."oh. It's quiet. What now?"
So um. That's what I'm doing today, other than going through these friending and anon memes and feeling annoyed that I was late to the party which I always am *sigh!*
And also here is the video of complete strangeness that I don't understand at all:http://unomastiempo.deviantart.com/art/coach-the-movie-147404325
Um. So yeah.
One man cheeseburger apocalypse.

No comments: