Sunday, January 24, 2010

I am tired

Hmm so we went to our gran's house yesterday for dinner and found a big box of records under the stairs. I was...reticent to enter the cupboard under the stairs, as it was a very small space and there were a lot of cobwebs and whatnot. I'd been fine to go in there before, but that was when I was younger and as such my head wasn't as close to the ceiling as before. It took me a while to go in there, and when I did Hamish turned off the light and shut the door.
...
Oh yeah, that's real nice. A really nice thing to do to someone who doesn't like the combination of small spaces and potential spiders. And darkness. So I screamed until he opened it again. XD
Anyway, we didn't look through all the records (because judging by the height of the box there would be quite a lot) but we looked through the top and there were some really awesome things! There was David Bowie, Devo, The Rolling Stones, Blue Oyster Cult (I think that's their name) and other such things. There was also a disconcertingly large amount of Rod Stewart. That was not cool.
But yeah! I look forward to returning and perusing further to find out what other interesting gems there might be lurking in there. Should be good times!
That's all I have to say really. Although also, I must go and find Primary Colours by The Horrors and buy it. Because. It. Is. AMAZING. And I am annoyed that I didn't listen to it much before, because ASDHFGAGOAHG AFDG AOHO AOMG it's AMAZING guys.
AMAZING
And I want to marry it. I have to buy it. Okay.
Yeah well that's all.

No comments: