Monday, January 18, 2010

John Paul, you my main man

HELP, I'm still an utterly paranoid lunatic looner nutcase psychopath
okay I'm not a psychopath but I am an utterly paranoid loser. I need someone to slap me,I need a general in the military, to slap me and shout "GET YO ACT TOGETHER, YOU LITTLE MAGGOT!! AIN'T NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU, OR YOUR PATHETIC LIFE! DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY!!!"
And then kick me so I fall over while trying to do twenty pushups
...actually I'm not really sure how this will help me get over my paranoia
is there anything you can do to stop being paranoid? It's completely irrational. But I can't heeeeeeeeeeeelp it. Heeeeeeeelp me!
You know, I think I know what helped me to become paranoid. THE SCHOOL. WITH THEIR CLAIMS OF WATCHING YOU WHEN YOU USE YOUR COMPUTER. SPYING ON YOU. ALL. THE DAMN. TIME.
THAT is why I am so paranoid. It's not like I'm looking up "how to blow up your school" on google or anything, I'm just paranoid! Like I said, it IS irrational, so yeah. But I think I can fairly say that's one of the causes for my paranoia. I mean it's not like anyone CARES what I'm doing (irrational, remember) but I can't but help think that I'll go "I TOTALLY think there should be Tony Harrison/Saboo fanfiction" and look it up for the lolz, and someone will be spying on me and go "WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS PERSON, ARREST HER IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!"
Also... I don't think I want Tony Harrison/Saboo fanfiction. That sounds...disturbing as hell, because you know, Tony Harrison is a pink bladder with tentacles. So.
The paranoia only happens when I feel particularly stupid about something, something I feel inherently embarrassed about because god knows why. So it's EVEN MORE STUPID, because I'm not paranoid ALL THE TIME, just some of the time. It's getting ridiculous.
Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

A peculiar coincidence happened today (I guess it wasn't reeeeeeeaally a coincidence, but it did strike me as rather peculiar.)
oh, yeah, and the Big Day Out was that thing that happened the other day? Yeah.
The Horrors, you guys! We were right up the front, it was most excellent. Although I didn't actually know any of their songs really, it was still cool, and the crowd was a bit crazy, I was practically falling over a lot of the time.

Anyway, I think I sat down for about, 45 minutes? In the course of the whole day? And it was a long day. And my feet were dead. The day after, I could barely walk. BUT! I have made a full recovery, hurrah hooray.
And of course there was MUSE.
MUSE YOU GUYS
Oh god they were so wonderful. I was in the D area, but quite far to the back, and there were lots of tall people and my vision was rather impaired by their height. Which was sucky and lame, I didn't get to see Chris headbanging like a lunatic, or Matt playing the guitar behind his head in Plug In Baby, or leaning against the amp, or doing a little floor slide, etc, etc.
BUT it was still great and wonderful and delightful, and they played Nishe, I mean wow. I was just listening to that now. XD

And I have ~*~officially~*~ scrobbled Muse 2000 times! I've listened to them more than that, but you know, that proves it's the bare minimum. XD

ANYWAY someone on the Muse boards (actually the guy I got my resistance boxset from, whoo!) said that if they returned it would probably be in November or December. OH PLEASE BE TRUE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (let me get what I want)
So yeah, they must return immediately. Ie in twelve months, whatever. So that I can arrive early, and get an excellent spot in the pit of mosh. So I can see everything, and be close to the front yet still able to jump up and down. (The jumping up and down at BDO was aweeeesome. So much fun!)

ANYWAY. I think that's all I have to report for now. I've been all obsessive and internet lurking as usual, and of course I have no one to uh, "squee" with, you know, because of that whole paranoia/embarrassment thing I have going on. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE IT COMES FROM, GUYS. I'M JUST...INHERENTLY EMBARRASSED ABOUT SOME THINGS, AND NOT OTHERS!! WHAT THE HELL?!

Guysssssss help me stop being paranoid, ookay?!?!


Also. My laptop is a pile of crap. It keeps
ELECTROCUTING ME
WHAT THE HELL
THIS IS BOLLOCKS
piece of junk. Stupid dells. Never buy a dell. They're crap okay.

Now, have this super awesome comic by Kate Beaton, who is also awesome. I think you should click on it. Okay.
Also: JAM!

1 comment:

Here said...

I admit to skipping the text for the comic but... YOU DA MAN POPE! XD