Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ohhhhhh god

Amongst other things, I don't think I'll ever quite be able to understand the Supernatural fandom. And... other fandoms, of a similar bent, or, fans...who... ship things...like...that.

*whimpers*

I might change my layout again.

...
Seriously, though. That's just
so
wrong
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure, you can be all "well, if it's two responsible adults then I have no problem with it!"
but you know, if they're fictional and it is quite clear that such a situation would not have them acting in such a manner, well I think it's fairly understandable that someone would be squicked.
I just... wow.
They're quite serious, too!
...I have to go now.



Oh, also? A 41 second video, and now I want to watch Star Trek. That was honestly all it took. Oh boy. XD

No comments: