Friday, January 8, 2010

THE DOWN LOW

WORDS
CANNOT
QUITE EXPRESS THE JOY I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW

Oh god, I've missed House, I'm so glad it's finally coming back. In perhaps, approx. 2 months, there shall be an episode on screen, an episode so hilariously amazing that the likes of it have not been seen since Don't Ever Change.
Seriously. When I found out about Don't Ever Change, I pretty much ended up knowing the whole episode off by heart by the time it was on tv here. (I think it was probably the mention of it on the livejournal of a certain edible star that piqued my interest, what with it being called the "bowie" episode of house (ie referring to the episode of FOTC.) I apologise if that makes no sense. But not really. XD
This time I don't think I'm going to wait, I'm going to download it from the interwebs straight away!
And this episode isn't even written by Doris Egan, whaat? At least I don't think so. I'm sure she had some part to play in this insanity.

WELL. IT'S GOING TO BE
AMAZING
ANYWAY. AND HILARIOUS
AND EVEN IF IT ISN'T, WELL I HONESTLY DON'T CARE BECAUSE THIS PRETTY MUCH SEALS THE DEAL
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments: