Wednesday, December 23, 2009

WHAT

I WAS GOING TO POST SOMETHING BUT I CAN'T RE-

Ohhh right, anyway I had yet ANOTHER dream in which I attempt to play a musical instrument. It was the bass yet again, I recall the tabs saying 5 and 18 (in accordance with fret numbers) and well I managed to wrangle it, although I was really slow at getting to the 18th fret, it was quite difficult. Before that everyone was hanging at an electronics store, looking at speakers and what have you, then we were at this weird warehouse with a downwards ramp that went all the way down the road to the supermarket or something. I don't really know. Anyway the thing is that I had another dream where I kind of fail at playing the bass but kind of succeed as well. HOW STRANGE.

I think that's all, yeah. I probably had more to say but you know, I always do and who really cares

My computer is being stupid and rejecting my ipod. Grr


I'm currently stuck in the middle of a wiki walk, with approx. 50 tabs open on all sorts of things like lists of paradoxes and symphonic metal. Good times! I shall read them. Au revoir!

No comments: