Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh. Well, then.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo my laptop got a virus, I got it fixed though, but this came at the price of reimaging- fortunately I backed up all my things, and also they didn't delete any of my stuff. Apart from all the applications I had downloaded, games, msn etc, and most annoyingly firefox's history was completely wiped, including all my billions of bookmarks.
*sigh!*
It's not that bad, just very annoying and kind of saddening. But then I guess it's okay to have a fresh start. And it's a good thing I backed up the data for the sims 2 and warcraft because they got deleted. Quelle dommage!
It's just a little aggravating, but it's still good, it's still good.

And I had a good dream about Doctor Who that I have not been able to shut up about because it amused me to a great extent. Hurr. =D
So I guess things are pretty alright, otherwise!!! Well goodybe then eh.

2 comments:

Here said...

bookmarks. I remember when this happened to me, loss of bookmarks was the most tragic consequence.

Kate said...

It's highly annoying but I never used them anyway so I'm sure I'll live. XD