Thursday, December 17, 2009

Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet;

I LOVE THE SONG ECHOES OKAY.

It's epic and amazing!!!! \o/ And 23 minutes long!!!!! Whoooo!!!
It's very radical. And has a random funky breakdown with the bass...yeah.

(I wrote a sentence before, then forgot I was writing it and started writing about something else in the middle of the sentence. Good times!)
Anyway, I did something radical today. I shan't tell you what. Bwuahahaha.
GREEN DAY TOMORROW WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I'm excited!!!!! I said that yesterday, but I'm even more excited now because it's the night and I'll go to bed and it will be the next day and OMG WHOOO
I'm going to get a train at about 4.14 and get there are 4.30 and I guess I'll just wait around until 6.30 when the doors open... XD it's a long time to wait, but I guess we'll see how long the line is when I get there. Not as long as some people wait though. I wonder what line etiquette is? Can you save spots for people? Can you leave for the bathroom? Probably not. Do you sit down or stand? Well. I GUESS WE'LL FIND OUT, WON'T WE.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw, what? I didn't know Richard Wright died! Ah, jeez.

No comments: