Monday, December 28, 2009

Um

Well I hope my five followers all had nice Christmases.
There used to be two other people who followed me, from different countries (!) then they stopped following me, which is sad, because sometimes they had nice things to say, and they had interesting blogs too. One of them hasn't updated in about a year which makes me sad because they had the best blogs. I guess they just thought I was immature and lame, yaaaaaaaaaaay /o\

Anyway, I had a good Christmas.
We bought desks for rooms. My room is a nightmare.
Doctor Who was absurd but delightful for the brief two seconds of epic win. It's a shame that wasn't longer though. It was honestly great. Now I'm looking forward to the next part, we shall see what will happen eh?
There is no one here, I want my desk.

Also I got an electric guitar, which was a wonderful event. And my brother got a really nice stereo, and I will be seriously annoyed if he doesn't use it. He had better use it. I'll make him. If I'm not allowed it, then he MUST use it, because otherwise that would just be the stupidest thing ever, y/y?

I hate breakfast, there is never anything I want to have for breakfast, so I tend to just ignore it or have some fruit. It greatly angers me. Toast is too crunchy, I am just sick of cereal, and that's about it. Everything else requires a lot of effort, and sometimes you just want something simple for breakfast, you don't want pancakes every day or a slap up meal. There needs to be a simple breakfast thing.
Actually you can have a sort of fruit salad and yoghurt thing. That sounds good, I'll try do that from now on.

I don't even know what I'm on about, I'm just rambling to myself, whooooo
goodbye

No comments: