Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hmmm

Is there a blog layout that, whenever you post a blog, you can post an icon with it which will appear in a box next to the post? Probably not, it might be complicated but if there was a way to have an icon next to your post here then that would be awesome, especially if it could just be something chosen from your computer and that way there isn't a limit to the number of icons you use. I just like icons okay? And lj sucks for being boring and also not letting you have more than 15 icons unless you pay. Blogger should have an icon system! These are my thorts.

I think I should get a new blog layout maybe as I have had this one all year, it would be good for a change as I'm a bit sick of all the light blue.

Yesterday there was a zombie apocalypse party. It was awesome fun because not many people went and we sat in the super awesome basement with tvs that were all static and broken and filmed little scenarios where a bunch of survivors lower their guard and get attacked by a whole bunch of zombies. I kept dying quickly, because the zombies kept going for me and when I shot at them THEY DIDN'T REACT. Losers. My gun wasn't making a noise so they didn't pay attention, and I couldn't really hit them on the head either. So they kept jumping at me and killing me. Noobs!! I need a toy gun that actually shoots things. XDD
Then there was an impromptu night time swim which was amusing as we watched Lucy try and sit on the floaty seat thing and fall off every single time. XDD
Well if anyone would like to suggest some nice looking blog layouts to me, that would be nice!

Omg Yo La Tengo are coming to NZ! That is seriously awesome and I want to go! And it's in February so I have enough time to uh listen to their songs. It's on the eighth... which sounds like it might be one of the first days of school which is lame. So maybe not, but I would seriously like to go because they're cool.

No comments: