Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm afraid he couldn't "bee" here

I am in a super bad mood.
I thought about this before in my mind, so I can't be bothered elaborating now. Let's keep it concise. I refuse to give a fuck what people think now. Don't you look at me disdainfully, with your "wtf srsly? that's so lame" face. People who look down on stuff think they're better than those who like stuff, because they can "see" that the thing sucks and they aren't deluded. I have talked about this before. Just PISS OFF. I don't give a shit. I don't care that doing something means you have no life, or that you have too much free time. I'll act however I want and like whatever I want and do whatever I want and say whatever I want and I don't care what you think because you are wrong. Okay?
Glad we cleared that up. I'm not going to defend myself anymore because I shouldn't have to. So if you say "why do you like that band?" I'm not going to go, "I just do, okay! I just like them! I dunno!" I'll just say "what the fuck do you care? Piss off"
complete with swearing. GOODNESS GRACIOUS
See I only swear if I'm pissed off. It just seems unnecessary otherwise. Like a certain someone... who kept freakin swearing all the time the other day. It just seemed pathetic like they were trying too hard. And it was the way they said it, so harshly. Like FFFUCK with the F so hard and angry and disgusting.
See in my head I swear a lot, and it's soft. You know, like, "aw crap not that damn hell ass crap bitches!" okay I don't say that. Hahah, what I'm saying is that it's just casual annoyance so the sounds are soft and roll off the brain tongue. But when you say it, it should come out soft as well if you don't mean it angrily. Look, obnoxious unnecessary swearing just angers me, okay?
So shuuuut the fuuuuuuuuuck up! =D

GARRRRRRRRR
Also I hate getting put in to a mould. People seem to think lately that I'm cute and innocent and sweet and would never hit anyone, and I never swear tra la laa~~!!! Grrr. I'm not "cute" gtfo. I'm not a "hardcore cool tough dude" either. I'm in the middle. Don't mollycoddle me! AARGH screw you guys
I need a friend who is like me but not. Someone who doesn't follow the constraints of society, using slang of the now and saying stuff like "just cassh." Woah how do you spell that actually? You know, casual without the ual. And doesn't always go on about having no life and doesn't always talk about OOOH BOYS SO HOT LOL!!!!!! someone who knows what I'm talking about, is a fandom person without the obnoxiousness you sometimes get with people who are always like "I has a cheeseburger" or "stupid song is stupid" because that's an internet person, not a fandom person. GOD DAMMIT

Goodbye.

3 comments:

winnie said...

I think the only thing I can really say is, hope you're feeling better now =/

Kate said...

hahaha don't worry I always feel better after ranting like a loon. =D

alice said...

YOU HAVE ME

i am always here for you

and actually im going to call you right now and we're going to figure out how to spell cajj ? cajsch ?