Friday, June 26, 2009

Sucky to the max

Okay I'm pissed. I missed the Green Day presale tickets (it was only for 24 hours jeez) and my old email account deactivated, a cool person on livejournal deleted their account, my facebook account was banned a few days ago and they didn't bother to explain why, I have another week of school and only a fortnight of holidays, I have a maths internal and a speech to do, JESUS CHRIST THIS IS A WHOLE LOAD OF CRAP.
Also I am using a sucky loaner computer! IT IS SUCKY TO THE MAX. It never goes to sleep? so you'll close it but it will stay on. So it's really hot and it dies quickly. Also the resolution of the screen is messed up and I don't know how to fix it, so whenever I scroll down it goes all slow and jerky and everything is wide and blurry. Ugh!
Also we got an external hard drive which is cool. Hmm.
Ssooooo.
I had stuff to say but I think I'll say it some other day. For now I should sleep or something... I have to write a speech. Yeah, yeah I have to do that. And, uh, learn it off by heart or some such thing. God. I'm screwed.
Good...night????

No comments: