Friday, June 19, 2009

Well PARDON ME FOR BREATHING!

HAY GUYS WAT UP IN DA HOOD?!!?
OH FRIG THERE'S A WHOLE BUNCH OF RANDOM THINGS I KEEP FORGETTING TO DO ON THE INTERNET LIKE REPLYING TO COMMENTS AND UH WHOOOOOOPS!!!
OOOH FRIG!!!!! NOW ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED TO ME ON VARIOUS SITES WILL BE LIKE "MAAAAN KATE MC SURE IS A HUGE JERK! SHE LIKE NEVER RESPONDS TO COMMENTS. JESUS CHRIST I DON'T LIKE HER ANY MORE. GOODBYE"

ANYWAY.
Guess what guys
I don't know.
So I've been reading HUGE amounts of dinosaur comics and oh my god I love dinosaur comics and oh my god I have totally started THINKING LIKE T-REX and and it's SO AWESOME because T-rex talks in this COMPLETELY RADICAL HYPER WAY but Uhhh I need my own style of speaking which I do, but only now there are WAY MORE RANDOM CAPITALS and EVEN MORE usage of words like AWESOME AND DUDE AND RADICAL. Although I always say those. Look. THE FORMAT IS JUST DIFFERENT AND I DON'T REALLY MIND BECAUSE I FEEL A LOT MORE OPTIMISTIC!!!! WHOOOO!!! PARTY PARTY HARD/I HOLD PARTYING IN FOND REGARD

ANYWAY. What I was going to say was that today, Tash decided that I am the sort of person who should own a nightclub. So now all my friends have decided that I will be the owner of a classy funky nightclub (I have decided it will be dark purple-ish in colour) and my friends will work there and I will apparently have cool jobs like auditioning bands to play and hiring dj's. WHOO HOO RAVE PARTY Y'ALL
Seriously though my nightclub is going to be the GREATEST
I'll be really badass (You may laugh! But I will be badass.)
And then people can go there and be like DUUUDE THE COLOUR SCHEME HERE IS FREAKIN' RADICAL!!!! And purchase liquor drinks. I will also pay the dj more to slip in MUSE SONGS.


Anyway. Here's something: I have started all my paragraphs with the word anyway, this is concerning to me.
Heheheh. Concern.
Soooo!!
I GUESS- hang on a moment, anyway isn't it totally pointless when swear words are censored but they only censor it for a second so you get "I don't give a sheept!" which, basically, sounds like sht with a very quick BEEP in the middle which is basically shit with a beep
which is totally pointless!!! PEOPLE CAN STILL GUESS WHAT THE WORD IS, AND LITTLE CHILDREN WILL BE LIKE: "WOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAH"
Where was I? Oh, yes. Uh. So you know that fictional person who I am obsessed with? Well yeah that's going great. I think the other day I was thinking about the whole weirdness of the deal and I had some interesting things I could say about it but now I don't. OKAY FOR GOD'S SAKE, I'M LEAVING NOW BECAUSE MY SENTENCES ARE SOUNDING REALLY. REALLY MESSED UP
BYE BYE


ALSO: WHAT ARE YOUR FEELINGS, LET US SHARE THEM
ALSO: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SHARE YOUR FEELINGS
ALSO: YOU SHOULD NOT FEEL OBLIGED TO SHARE
ALSO: WHAT

No comments: