Sunday, June 21, 2009

What a Productive Day!

Okay well not that productive because I haven't done any homework AS OF YET... see, I simply must do homework today. Why? Because I mentioned, casually, IN PASSING, to Laura that I tend to never do homework in the weekend. AND SHE WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT!!! Which is pissing me off. Because I was like "well I'm going to do homework in the weekend" and she goes BUT YOU NEVER DO ANY HOMEWORK IN THE WEEKEND YOU JUST SAID THAT and I'm like it doesn't mean I never do! It's just the norm! YEAH BUT YOU SAID so?? doesn't mean I CAN'T do homework!!! YEAH BUT YOU NEVER DO HOMEWORK IN THE WEEKEND YOU SAID THAT TO ME JUST THEN
AARRRGH she is treating it like it is WORD OF GOD, ABSOLUTE CANON OF MY LIFE INDISPUTABLE!!!
So, anywho, I have to do homework in the weekend to PROVE HER GODDAMN WRONG. Hahahahehehehehee.
Still. Yeah. Today, out of nowhere, I suddenly got to thinking about Harry Potter. And, suddenly, behold! I got out HP6 and started reading little extracts out of it. Daaaaaamn. Friggin' memories! God I love Harry Potter. I'm just pissed off at ALL THE PEOPLE SHE KILLED.

See thing is, lots of people are all annoyed at characters, something I totally didn't notice when I hung out in that area of the interweb. Apparently people hate Ginny? And looking back I can see why what with all the snogging etc, but for serious guys. Quit yer hatin'. And, uh, yeah SO MANY MEMORIES!!! I loved hp6 primarily, for all the Ron/Hermione stuff. MY FIRST OTP. D'awwww. As a matter of fact, I have this poster for the hp3 movie on my wall? Hahaha, yeah. And, years ago I had drawn lines going from Ron and Hermione with, I dunno a heart over the top of Harry's head. XDD I just checked today AND I CAN STILL SEE THE PENCIL LINES. It's so great. Anyway, it was good to revise over the book considering the movie is coming out soon (about friggin' time.) We have decided that we are all going to go see the movie together when it comes out. OH MY GOD IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME
I haven't squeed this much over Harry Potter since the last book came out! And, for the record: I haven't read the book since I first read it. Why? Because of several reasons. IT'S TOO HARD TO GO BACK; there's a hell of a lot of roaming around in forests (boring) it's friggin' dark and scary, DEATH OF CHARACTERS, it makes me sad, IT'S THE END, DEATH OF CHARACTERS, sadness, evilness, scariness, FRIGGIN' SNAPE, not enough ron/hermione APART FROM THAT THING AND OH MY GOD I WAS LIKE ABOUT FRIGGIN' TIME: MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!! ahh, my life. So yeah, that book was damn freaky. And I'd like to keep it out of my mind for the time being, because it made me feel sad. Still, it was so awesome when I read it. Paragraph break!

I read it all on the day I got it and THERE WAS THIS MASSIVE FRIGGIN' HUGE STORM. I kid you not the rain poured down in bucketloads; buckets the size of Jupiter, that is. It was intense. Words cannot quite describe how intense. Anyway. It was a good day. Stressful too.
And, book six? Hahah, I have re-read that plenty of times. I just remembered today, that I used to have PAGE NUMBERS MEMORISED. The pages where there was lots of Ron/Hermione, that is! WHOOO! PARTY PARTY PARTY
Hahaha. "A job I do not want? On the contrary Dumbledore, I want it very much." Good times.

I damn friggin' love Harry Potter. I AM NOT ASHAMED, Y'ALL

So how's by you? I also listened to music; this is not unnatural in the general scheme of things! I would like to, if you wish to listen, discuss some music I enjoy.
Okay then!
Now for starters I done gone made this playlist. It has some awesome songs. Which is why I made it! GOODNESS!
Actually! I took a brief hiatus from writing this, and no longer wish to discuss my music playlist. OKAY!!! I would however like to direct your attention to another song.

HERE IS THE DEAL
So there is this song right? And I have this live version of it. BLISS LIVE AT EARLS COURT 2004. Okay, so originally I had bliss live at royal albert hall '08, which was pretty great. People were like, "Dude, the falsetto!" And I listened to it, and went, meh! But then after re-listening, I went, DUDE WOAHHHHHH HOW DID I NOT GET THE INTENSITY OF THIS BEFORE?!?!? Thing is, EARLS COURT IS BETTER. Why? The quality is better and you can hear it with a lot more clarity.
And. The buildup to the falsetto bit, is epic. Actually it's epic every single time, but. The falsetto on this one? PERFECT. IT IS ACTUAL PERFECTION and sends shivers up my spine?? Oh by the way, it's by Muse. SURPRISE
But oh my god it's just EPIC EPIC RIDICULOUSLY GREAT. And you know what else is awesome about Bliss? WHEN YOU SEE IT LIVE AND. AND. Whenever they play that song they RELEASE THE BALLOONS and oh god it's SO AWESOME, they release these HUGE balloons from the ceiling filled with confetti and they bounce around and get popped and people get covered in red confetti and they go on the stage and they pop them with guitars and stuff you JUST. DON'T. KNOW. HOW. AWESOME. Oh and the opening little... riff thingy on the live version? RANDOMLY GORGEOUS!?!!?!?!?

CATCH YOU LATER, FOLKS.

No comments: